Need a stairlift now, but know you won’t need it forever? There is an alternative to buying.
Some Leodis customers only need a stairlift for a while. If you are…
- Recuperating after an operation (eg knee or hip)
- Recovering from a debilitating condition
- Learning to walk again
- Getting used to prosthetic limbs
…then what you really need is a stairlift that’s there as long as you need it, and is removed once it’s outlived its usefulness.
That’s when renting a stairlift is a simple, flexible option.
Stairlift rental from Leodis
Rent a stairlift from Leodis and you’ll find you have all the choice, service, security and expertise that you get with our bought stairlifts, only with even greater flexibility. With next day installation and then a low monthly rental, renting is a popular alternative.
Stairlift rental on your terms
Recovery periods are different for everyone, so that’s why we work with you to keep your stairlift rental flexible. Simply agree the period you think you’ll need your stairlift for. Then, if you need it for more or less time, just call us. We’ll ensure your requirements are met.
- Your choice from our complete range of indoor straight or curved stairlifts
- The features that matter most to you, from hinged tracks or slimline models for tight spaces, to swivel seats, remote controls and on track charging
- Fast installation, often next day
- Fast removal when you no longer need your stairlift
- 24/7 call response and same day call out
- All parts, labour, servicing, maintenance and repairs included
Arrange your free, no obligation home survey now and discover whether a straight or curved stairlift would be the best option for you and your home.
Call Leodis Stairlifts today on 0800 542 6045 or find your nearest branch click here.