After Sales Care
If you’re looking for a stairlift we know that most people choose a company based on price, speed of installation, reputation and customer service.
But what about that company’s after sales service?
- What happens if your stairlift breaks down at night or at the weekend?
- Is there a real person I can speak to, day or night?
- Will your stairlift be covered under warranty?
- What happens if you ever need to remove your stairlift?
The service provided after your stairlift is installed is just as important, if not more so, than the service provided when it’s sold to you.
Leodis provides a comprehensive After Sales Service to all our customers.
Here’s what you can expect after your stairlift has been installed by Leodis:
- Once your installation is complete, a full demonstration is given by your engineer, showing you how to safely and correctly use your new stairlift – we won’t leave until you’re fully satisfied
- Full comprehensive parts and labour warranties between 1 and 3 years, depending on model – inclusive of free service
- A courtesy call following installation to see how you’re getting on
- Genuine 24/7 emergency call out service, by our friendly, experienced engineers… every day or night of the year
- Our on call engineers carry a full stock of replacement parts and batteries
- Optional extended warranties from only £50 per month
- Temporary removal and reinstallation should you need it for decorating or home improvement purposes – ask for details
- Stairlift upgrades available (e.g. from a straight to a curved lift) should your circumstances change. Please ask us for more details
- Stairlift replacement service. If your existing stairlift has seen better days, we can replace it with a more up-to-date model with the same excellent service – ask for details.
- Professional removal service should the need arise
- We offer a buy back service subject to model, age and condition