One of the North’s most affordable Stairlift providers for over 30 years
Call us to arrange your FREE, no obligation home survey
Or complete our form below
Looking for a stairlift company near you?
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we are one of the North’s largest independent stairlift suppliers. We have helped countless individuals maintain their independence at home by providing quality products at an affordable price, with outstanding customer service.
Why choose Leodis Stairlifts?
With a wide range of new and reconditioned models, we’ve always got a quality stairlift to match your budget and staircase, whether you need one permanently or just for a short time following an injury, operation, or if you have a relative coming to stay.
- FREE no obligation home survey by one of our friendly advisors
- Next day installation often available throughout Yorkshire, Lancashire and the North East, subject to survey
- No pressure sales – we leave you a brochure, a price for both a new and reconditioned stairlift and then we leave you alone!
- Competitive prices – curved stairlifts from just £1,500
- We don’t take deposits – you only pay when it’s installed
- Genuine 24 hour/7 day service from our own qualified engineers
- Exceptional After Sales Care
- We’re Which? Trusted Traders and rated 5* on TrustPilot
Whether you’re in Manchester or Middlesbrough, Wakefield or Warrington, Scarborough or Stockport, Doncaster or Darlington, we could be with you tomorrow!
We never sell on price - only on education, safety and expertise!
The Leodis 'No Pressure' approach to buying your stairlift
As a Which? Trusted Trader, it won’t surprise you that we don’t use any ‘pressure’ tactics and only provide you with a genuine caring service, always.
- Genuine professional advice and/or price over the telephone with no visit necessary if you’re not comfortable with one at this stage
- FREE quick no obligation home survey by our friendly team of salaried advisors (not on commission) who definitely won’t outstay their welcome!
- We leave you a brochure, give you a fixed fair price for the best option (s) for your needs, (no ‘false’ discounts or calls to a ‘manager’) and most importantly we leave you alone to make a decision in your own time
- We NEVER call you back
The Leodis After Sales Service
Here’s what you can expect after your stairlift has been installed by Leodis:
- Full comprehensive parts and labour warranties between 1 and 3 years, depending on model – inclusive of free service
- A courtesy call following installation to see how you’re getting on
- Genuine 24/7 emergency call out service, by our friendly, experienced engineers… every day or night of the year
- Our on call engineers carry a full stock of replacement parts and batteries
Plus much more…
Our most popular blogs
What happens if there's a powercut?
The National Grid has warned we could experience 3 hour long power cuts this winter. We’re sure you’re wondering if you’ll be able to use your stairlift if there is a powercut or planned outage. We have all the answers in our blog…
How much does a stairlift cost to run?
How much energy does a stairlift use? It’s a question we’ve been asked more and more in recent months, with energy bills continuing to rise. The good news is, stairlifts are surprisingly energy efficient and use much less than other household appliances.