One of the North of England’s largest independent Stairlift Specialists – established over 30 years
Looking for a stairlift company near you?
As one of the North of England’s largest independent Stairlift suppliers, we’ve been helping our clients maintain their independence in their homes for the past 30 years.
Why choose Leodis Stairlifts?
With a wide range of new and reconditioned models, we’ve always got a quality stairlift to match your budget and staircase, whether you need one permanently or just for a short time following an injury, operation, or if you have a relative coming to stay.
- FREE no obligation home survey by one of our friendly advisors
- Next day installation available throughout Yorkshire, Lancashire and the North East
- No pressure sales – we leave you a brochure, a price for both a new and reconditioned stairlift and then we leave you alone!
- Competitive prices – curved stairlifts from just £2,500
- We don’t take deposits – you only pay when it’s installed
- Genuine 24 hour / 7 day service from our own qualified engineers
- Exceptional After Sales Care
- We’re Which? Trusted Traders and rated 5* on TrustPilot
Whether you’re in Wakefield or Warrington, Scarborough or Stockport, Doncaster or Darlington, we could be with you tomorrow. Find your nearest local branch.
We never sell on price - only on education, safety and expertise!
Call us to arrange your FREE, no-obligation home survey
Or complete the form below
The Leodis 'No Pressure' approach to buying your stairlift
As a Which? Trusted Trader, it won’t surprise you that we don’t use any ‘pressure’ tactics and only provide you with a genuine caring service always.
- Genuine professional advice and/or price over the telephone with no visit necessary if you’re not comfortable with one at this stage
- FREE quick no obligation home survey by our friendly team of salaried advisors (not on commission) who definitely won’t outstay their welcome!
- We leave you a brochure, give you a fixed fair price for the best option (s) for your needs, (no ‘false’ discounts or calls to a ‘manager’) and most importantly we leave you alone to make a decision in your own time
- We NEVER call you back
The Leodis After Sales Service
Here’s what you can expect after your stairlift has been installed by Leodis:
- Full comprehensive parts and labour warranties between 1 and 3 years, depending on model – inclusive of free service
- A courtesy call following installation to see how you’re getting on
- Genuine 24/7 emergency call out service, by our friendly, experienced engineers… every day or night of the year
- Our on call engineers carry a full stock of replacement parts and batteries
Plus much more…