Reconditioned Curved Stairlifts
Save BIG £££ on a reconditioned curved stairlift
If you’re thinking of buying a curved stairlift for your home, you should take a look at our wide range of reconditioned (or second hand) models. Not only do they cost a lot less than new but with Leodis, you get all the reliability you need as well.
- Our reconditioned curved stairlifts come in pristine condition and are rigorously tested before they leave our workshops
- They all come with the same 2 year comprehensive parts and labour warranty as new models
- We offer a FREE no pressure home survey and will then leave you to decide in your own time – we will NOT pester you!
- Only need one for a short period of time? No problem – we offer a fast and professional rental service for those suffering with an injury or family members coming to stay for a short while
Expert Next Day Installation
- Need your stairlift in a hurry? That’s no problem to Leodis – we can install your stairlift within 24 hours (even the same day if you’re desperate) so you can rely on our fast service
- We supply a wide range of curved stairlifts from leading manufacturers (Acorn, Bison and Handicare to name a few) for homes, businesses, Care Homes, Local Authorities, Golf Clubs even ones for outside. Our most popular model is the Bison 180 – see below
Genuine 24 Hr Call Out – every day of the year
- As you’d expect from the North’s leading independent stairlift provider, not only do we install stairlifts, but we also repair and service them as well to keep you safe and sound
- Our Engineers are on call 24 hours a day, every day of the year so if you need us at 10pm on an evening, expert help is only a phone call away
Total peace of mind at an affordable cost
- Prices for curved models start from £2,495 fully installed with a 2 year comprehensive warranty
- Digital display
- 18.8 stone (119 kg) weight limit
- Two remote controls (operate wirelessly)
- One control leaver per arm
- Safety belt
- Two charging points
- Free two services (one each year)
- Manual footplates or automatic available
- Battery operated – operates during power cut
|Height of Seat||17.25|
|Overall depth (from wall)||25.25|
|Overall depth (when folded)||13.25|
|Width of footrest||14.75|
|Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 – European safety standard – ‘Specification for powered stairlifts’.
- CE mark – Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards – ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second – No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
Call Leodis Stairlifts today on 0800 542 6045
Arrange your free, no obligation home survey now and discover whether a straight or curved stairlift would be the best option for you and your home.
Call Leodis Stairlifts today on 0800 542 6045 or find your nearest branch click here.