The stairlift solution for tight spaces
The Brooks Slimline straight stairlift offers you all the reliability and quality you would expect from a top manufacturer. Like all our stairlifts, it’s stylish, robust and unobtrusively at home on any straight staircase, but where it really distinguishes itself is in the space it occupies.
The slimline construction ensures both the track and the foldable seat provides plenty of space for other stair users. It also features:
- Inertia seat belt, for safer travel
- Footplate sensors that stop the stairlift if they encounter an obstruction
- 2 remote controls for added convenience
- Swivel seat, so getting on and off your stairlift is easy, even with limited mobility
- Digital display that tells you the status of the machine. If there is ever a fault, just call us and tell us what the display is reading. Often, we can resolve issues over the phone
For even tighter spaces…
Sometimes it’s not only the stairway that’s tight – the space at the top or bottom of the stairs may be limited too. That’s when a hinged track can save even more space. Available in manual or automated versions, we will discuss the optional extra of a hinged track with you at your free, no obligation home visit – but only if we believe it will benefit your home.
- Top of footplate to top of seat: 445mm
- Width inside armrest: 445mm
- Overall depth folded: 325mm
- Max. user weight: 127kg / 20st
Features & Benefits:
- Fold up seat & foot rest to save space
- Battery operated – operates during power cut
- Full remote control with 2 handsets
- Lockable swivel seat for convenience
- Variable seat height
- Safety cut out sensors
- Smooth start – stop action
- Padded seat & backrest for comfortable ride
- Dual braking systems for extra safety
- Seat belt options
- Hinged track (powered or manual)
How do I operate my stairlift?
Is my stairlift guaranteed?
Yes. Find out more about our warranties and 24/7 support here.
Bring a Leodis stairlift to your home
Bring a slimline stairlift to your home by calling us free on 0800 542 6045, or contact your local branch here.