The whisper-quiet stairlift that charges anywhere on the track.
Freedom shouldn’t come with conditions. For example, you don’t want your stairlift to sound like a tank when it moves, and run out of battery power because you didn’t leave it on its charge point.
There are no such problems with the Minivator 950+. It’s the ideal choice when you’re looking for that little bit more from your straight stairlift, and features:
- A powered swivel seat and/or powered footplate so getting on and off your stairlift is even easier and safer
- 6 seat colour options so you can tailor your stairlift to your décor
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Charge-anywhere operation, so you can leave your chair at any point on the rack and it will still charge
How to use your stairlift
Take your seat. Clip in the inertia seat belt for your comfort and safety. Then simply pull or push the blue toggle lever. And if your stairlift has been left at the wrong end of the stairs (grandchildren do that sort of thing) don’t worry. You’ll have two remotes to call it back.
This stairlift is available as a brand new or reconditioned model.
It’s guaranteed! Find out more about our warranties and expert service.
Is sitting a problem? Switch the chair for a perch here.
Bring a Leodis stairlift to your home – tomorrow!
Enjoy safe, risk-free use of your stairs again – with the backing of 24 hour support. Bring a Leodis stairlift to your home. Call us free on 0800 542 6045 – or contact your local branch here – and we could be installing your straight stairlift tomorrow!
- Footplate to seat: 430-540mm
- Width of seat at widest: 460mm
- Min. folded intrusion: 370mm
- Max. user weight: 140kg/22st
- Max. user weight with hinged/sliding track: 140kg/22 st
Features & Benefits
- Very narrow rail with hidden track
- Battery operated – operates during power cut
- Swivel seat – powered or manual
- Variable seat height
- Max weight – 137 kg or 21 stone
- Maximum staircase angle 65%
- Safety cut out sensors
- Choice of power swivel
- Seat styles & colours
- Hinged or sliding track
Seat Colour Options
For further specifications, please talk to your Leodis Stairlift engineer.
Do you have restricted space in your home?
Small or tight hallways don’t have to be a problem for your stairlift. With a hinged track, you can fit a stairlift practically anywhere. Available with powered or gas assisted operations, moving the track is light, simple work that leaves doorways and halls obstruction free. For further information, please talk to your Leodis Engineer.