We want to make your experience with us as positive and hassle free as possible. Here we will guide you through the process of buying a stairlift from Leodis Stairlifts Ltd. We work with you to have your chosen stair lift, installed and commissioned as quickly a possible.
Our service and support at Leodis Stairlifts is designed to provide you with confidence and complete peace of mind.
- You can contact us by:
- Telephone (you will talk directly to a member of our staff, not a call centre) on 0800 542 6045 any time of the day – calls are free from landlines or find your local Leodis Stairlifts directly here.
- Using the request form on the right panel or our web contact form.
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Request a free call-back by either ticking the box in the request form on the right or texting ‘stairlift’ along with a date and time we should call to 07951 984 689. (A member of staff will call you back at a date/time to suit you).
- During our initial conversation we will arrange your FREE, no obligation home survey.
- As we are not tied to one manufacturer, we will discuss the options available to you, offering you impartial, independent advice. We help you find the stairlift suitable for your needs.
- Show you photographs of our stairlifts in situ so you can see the quality of our workmanship and our products and envisage how your home would look with a stairlift.
- Measure / survey your staircase.
- Leave you with a written quotation, there are NO hidden extras at Leodis Stairlifts Ltd.
- Leave you a selling pack so you can read, at your leisure, about ourselves and the products we recommend.
- We will then leave you alone. We pride ourselves on our NO hassle / NO call back / NO pressure service.
- Should you wish to go ahead:
- We will arrange a mutually convenient date and time for your stairlift installation. This can often be the NEXT DAY, even on curved stairlifts.
- For your security you will be given the name of the engineer who will carry out your installation. All work is undertaken by our own experienced, friendly stairlift engineers.
- We DO NOT take deposits however payment is due strictly on completion.
- On your installation day:
- Our engineer will be at your home at the time agreed.
- A curved stairlift will take approx.5 hours to install as it is bespoke to your staircase. A straight stairlift installation takes approx. 2 hours.
- The engineer will be happy to answer any queries you have throughout the installation.
- You can rest assured our engineer will leave your home in a clean and tidy manner.
- Finally, you will be given a demonstration of your stairlift. Only when you are 100% confident with your stairlift will our engineer leave you. Please ask any questions you may have.
- Finally, payment is due strictly on completion.
Your added peace of mind
Should you need to contact us you can rest assured your call will be answered in person, by an engineer, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays).
We offer 24 hour response cover for all OUR customers.
You may contact us at any time. In the unlikely event of a problem our engineers will endeavour to attend your call out the same day. We only attend call outs, service and repairs for or own customers, making YOU our priority.
We are proud of what we do!
Should you no longer require your stairlift we offer a buy back service*.
*Subject to stock levels, age and condition of your stairlift.