In 1991, Martin Brown co-founded Leodis. Back then, we specialised in lifts (the regular sort), but by 2000 we had changed, focusing purely on our speciality: stairlifts.
We are an impartial company. That means we’re not tied to any specific manufacturer. Instead, we are free to work with all leading manufacturers, and able to recommend the new or reconditioned stairlift that’s perfect for you and your home.
It’s a local, personal service. Across the North, we’ve a branch near you and showrooms in Leeds where you can put a wide range of stairlifts through their paces. When we visit your home, you’ll find no hard sell, no obligation to buy and no deposit to pay – just friendly, expert advice to help you make the right choice for you.
By choosing Leodis Stairlifts you are guaranteed:
- Stairlift specialists – we don’t do anything else
- A professional and personal, caring service – just what you would expect from a family run business
- Peace of mind – with 24-hour call out cover, you and your family can relax. We’re always here to answer any questions and fix any problems
- Engineers every time – every call you make to us is answered in person by an engineer – not a sales person or account manager
- A free, friendly, no obligation home visit – ensuring you are fully informed of the choices available for your circumstances
- NO hard sell, hassle or call backs
- No deposits. Payment on completion
- A company big enough to be professional yet small enough to care
Let us help you with the ups and downs in life. Talk to Leodis Stairlifts for free on 0800 542 6045, or contact your local Leodis branch here.